Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Birthday Weekend

You know it's going to be a good day when you wake up to this!!




I got a Beautiful necklace and matching bracelet in the little blue boxes as well as a new pair of sunglasses in the little gold one! Jamie really out did himself again! I don't know where he gets the ideas, but I hope he keeps them coming!

Even though we didn't really do anything it was a great birthday! I've been working so much lately that it was nice to have a day to relax and hang out.

On another note the Chili's has finally opened! We went for lunch the Sat before my birthday and it was spectacular! I wasn't really a fan back home, but it was the BEST chicken sandwich I've had since we moved! Well, that's not entirely correct....TGI Friday's in JB was awesome!!! But this was by far the best in Singapore thus far!

I can see many more visits in our future:)

No comments: