Wednesday, July 4, 2012

They're Here!!!

Our family photos have finally arrived, whoo hoo!!  We were told the holdup was with the framer, but I guess that's not really important now.  What is important is how adorable my little girl looks in these photos!!  Well, I guess she's not so little anymore : (

Anyway, most of them are up on facebook, but here are a few of my fave's!






Aside from being super excited that our photos have finally arrived we haven't been terribly busy, until this weekend.  Friday night Jamie went to the footy game and had a 'guys' night, so Kylie and I hung out with a few other ladies and had a 'girls' night.  I think the girls had way more fun than the guys did, but I'm basing this purely on how bad all the girls felt the next day!  I couldn't even go to the gym since it would have been a safety hazard for me to be on the cross trainer with all the pounding and spinning going on in my head!

Jamie and I also had a date night this past weekend, which we were equally excited about!  After spending Friday night apart, we were able to spent Saturday night hanging out; just the two of us.  We went out to Southbank, had a nice, relaxed dinner and then headed over to the Convention Center to watch Carrie Underwood!  We had awesome seats and the show was great.  My only complaint was that I didn't bring my camera and had to use my crappy cell phone to take photos.  I only have myself to blame since I assumed that it would be like it is back home and that they wouldn't allow you to have proper cameras inside.  I was totally wrong, and had to watch the people in front of us take amazing photos.  Such a bummer, especially since I *love* to take photos (as if you couldn't tell that about me already!).  Still, I managed to get a few good ones with my borderline average Nokia phone.






On Sunday, Jamie had to spend the day up at work and Kylie and I spend the afternoon with our beautiful neighbors and their equally beautiful daughter, Tayla.  We were fortunate enough to celebrate her 14th birthday with her and had a lovely time at her 'Hunger Games High Tea' party.  Kylie just loves her to death as do Jamie and I!  Here are a few photos of Kylie from the party.


Kylie with the birthday girl

Kylie and her 2 sitter's from Saturday night!

Tonight Jamie gets to entertain some clients at the State of Origin game and I'm at home chatting to all of you!  He's busy with school, but at the moment there isn't much travelling on the radar.  We all know that can change at any moment, so for now we're just enjoying having him home!

I've started looking into jobs, but so far nothing that meets our requirements has popped up. Of course, I'll keep you all posted! 

Hope everyone has/had a wonderful 4th of July, can't wait until we're home to celebrate it with Kylie and all of you!!

No comments: