Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!!

New Years Eve was full of fun for the McMillan's. We spent the day celebrating Budders 7th birthday and then got ready for a night at one of our favorite restaurants (Cuba Libre at Clarke Quay) with some of our friends Simone and Adrian. Here are some photos from our day.















We had a great New Years so hopefully that lasts all year long!

I'm not really big on New Years resolutions so usually I don't bother making one. My thought is that if it is really something you want to do, give up, improve, etc... then you should be able to do it with no reason at all. If it's not really something you will do at any other time of the year, calling it a "New Years Resolution" isn't going to make it any easier.

So I guess the McMillan New Years Resolution is to have a great experience in Singapore over the next year, see as much as we can while we are here, and continue to try to lead healthier lifestyles (ps mom McMillan....this does not include eating organic foods.....he made me write that!!).

For those of you who do make resolutions I hope you have the will power to honor them and have a great 2009!

No comments: