Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Big Rob is Back!!

Those of you who worked with me the night that when Rob and Big had their final episode know how devastated I was. The first few times I flipped past this show I wasn't impressed. Then one day I was watching TV while Jamie was working out. There was nothing else on so I decided to actually watch an episode. It was the one where Rob decided he wanted to be an "one hit wonder" and went to Big Black for some help to accomplish this. During this show I was laughing so hard that Jamie could hear me all the way upstairs! He came down to watch it with me, and we became instant fans! After getting caught up, we watched every show from that point on. Jamie would even call me at the hospital if I was working to tell me how good an episode was and that I must watch it as soon as I get home. I am now going to share that video with all of you.



As of two weeks ago, Rob is back on MTV. He has a new show called Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory and it's on Sunday nights at 8pm. While it's not the same without Big Black around, it's still a great show! We can hardly wait for Mondays (that's when we have to watch it since it's like 10am Monday morning when it comes on in the states) to come around to watch the new episodes!

No comments: