Monday, April 13, 2009

6 Years

On April 5th Jamie and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary! Wow, it's been 6 years since I went from Erica Marie Hunter to Erica Marie McMillan!  I was so busy getting everything together for the trip and the dogs settled that I didn't have time to make a post.

Jamie and I have been through so much in the past 6 years it feels like we've been together forever! We've been through 9 moves (including Singapore), buying and selling our first home, my graduation from nursing school, and three major dog illnesses just to list a few of our adventures! It's been all of our adventures that have made us the the couple we are today. We've both grown so much and I can honestly say that neither one of us are the same people we were 6 years ago. If you would have asked me on my wedding day how I thought our lives would play our over the next 5-6 years I would not have been even close. Real life has been so much better than I would have guessed!













Even after these past 6 years I can't imagine anyone else I'd rather go through life with! It's been a great 6 years and I can't wait to see what crazy adventures the next 60 have to offer!

No comments: