Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Date Night

So, Saturday night Jamie and I hit the town without Kylie!  I am happy to report that I didn't even cry when we dropped her off!  I did shed one very, very small tear in the car afterwards, but I did not cry when we dropped her off!


For our night out we got all dressed up and hit our favorite restaurant The Boatshed.  It may sound familiar since that is where we had our fabulous Valentine's Day dinner.  Once again, it was wonderful.  The food is amazing and the service is top notch.  I can't say enough great things about this place, so Alisa if you're reading this thanks again for suggesting it!


Even though we only went out for dinner the evening was great.  It was nice to go out for a nice meal and be able to order a bottle of wine, relax and take our time.  Here are some photos of our night!


The excited couple!!

And the proud parents!!





Why is it that I always look sooo fat when I take a photo with her!?  I'm going to blame it on the fact that she is so small, so really I just look big!

We're off to Sydney in 45 days!!!

No comments: