Thursday, July 15, 2010

I can't believe I forgot!!

I realize that some of you must be thinking "OMG, 2 post in 1 week!".  I know people, but what I forgot to tell you the other day is worthy of such an act!  I can't believe that I forgot to mention the big news. (Well, it's big to me anyway) As of Saturday night Kylie is sleeping through the night!!! And I mean, REALLY sleeping through the night, not this 5-6 hour crap.

Saturday we went over to a coworker of Jamie's for what we thought was just going to be drinks and conversation. Kylie did really well and most of the time we didn't even realize she was there, so we ended up staying almost 6 hours. She must have been simply exhausted because she went to bed at almost 10 and slept until 6:30am without a peep! We chalked it up to an exciting night and didn't expect it to continue. To our surprise, she followed it up with another 8 hour night and a 10 hour night. Tuesday night she woke up twice but I think that was due to a growth spurt as she ate an extra 10 ounces over the course of that day. I am happy to report that both Wednesday and Thursday nights she once again slept for 10 hours straight! I am still programmed to wake up, but she seems to be enjoying her rest so that's all that matters!

I might as well go ahead and update you all on our weekend plans while I'm on here. It is official, Saturday night will be our first "date night" since Kylie was born. We were able to have a nice "lunch/shopping date" while my mom was here but that was more than 10 weeks ago. Jamie and I are both really looking forward to it so hopefully everything will go as planned!

Hope everyone else has a great weekend!

No comments: