Friday, January 28, 2011

More Sydney

So, I was on our facebook account changing the profile photo to the one from our Christmas card and realized that I put additional photos from Sydney on there but not on here.  Since it's easier, and quicker to upload the photos to facebook I always seem to have more photos on there than I do on here (so feel free to 'friend' us if you like the photos without the reading!).  Not the point but anyway, just thought I'd put a few of my favorites up for everyone to see!!

Photos from the dinner cruise


 My two favorite people!!

See these crazy people, yeah that was Jamie and his dad the day before!  No thanks!

Beautiful photo of the Opera House

Since I'm on here I'll give you a quick update on our week.  Kylie did GREAT at daycare!  She watched me walk out the door and didn't even cry!!  Ah, I was so proud and relieved at the same time!  If she would have cried I wouldn't have been able to leave her.

I also possibly have a new job, or I guess since I haven't officially started the first one I have a 'different' job.  Should get the contract on Monday and if everything is good I will start the following week instead of next week.  The best part about it is that I won't have to do the month of full time, yesss!

Jamie's in Melbourne enjoying the men's and women's finals at the Australian Open and Kylie and I are here in Perth preparing for Tropical Cyclone Bianca, fun!  It's a 4 now but they are expecting it to only be a category 1 when it makes landfall.  Really I'm just preparing to lose power, since we lose power during a semi-heavy rain storm or a few awkward wind gusts!!  The most annoying thing about it is that we've had temps in the 36-38 (which is 96-101 degrees F) and on Sunday the high is expected to be around 36.  It is suppose to drop to a high on 29 on Monday (around 85) but that's still pretty hot when you have no aircon!  Will post again soon!!  Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

No comments: