Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Before Christmas catch-up

Okay, I know I have lots to post but first I need to get organized and get caught up.   Right before we left we had Kylie's last day of 6-9 month swim class and a Holiday family picnic with Jamie's company at Kings Park.  They really did a wonderful job organizing it and one of the best things about it was that Santa came and passed out gifts to all the little ones.  He even drove up in a 50's style red convertible Cadillac!  I'll bet you guys didn't realize that Santa was so cool!!  Here are a few photos from the day.

Trying to crawl on the mat and swimming for the duck

 We call this "spl-ish splash"

She LOVES to ride on Daddy's shoulders

Waiting for Santa to call her name

Not too sure about him

 I think this face says she's positive she doesn't care for him!

Okay Daddy I'm done!

Our lil' family

Playing with Daddy's face


No comments: